Sunday 28 February 2010

Oxford and Costwold Lodge Hotel Restaurant

It was the second times for me to visit Oxford! The first time visit was one year ago from now,moreover, it was good to visit again because I did not take photo last time.

Oxford is well-known city as high educational city. It is very small city so it is suitable for half day trip! and also just 1 to 2 hours away from London. this time Honey and I get there by car.

I never entered into main school building(need admission free),however, visitor can look most of famous architectures which related to school in Oxford.









I had a lunch in Costwold Lodge Hotel Restaurant which is just 10min away from city of Oxford. it is four star hotel and it seems that used to be Duke or Duchess house!? but food was not special! I gave just two star!

No comments:

Post a Comment