Thursday 16 September 2010

Antique Market

11th of Sep 2010
*I wnet to two antique market!

First of all, I visit [Puces de la porte de Vanves]market is located in next to [Porte de Vanves] station. The market was just 50m long and small Market on [Avenue Marc Sangner]street. I think that it is not worth to go if you visit paris for a few days!



no one antiques attracted me!!


*After that...I went to the bigest antique market in paris which is [Porte de Clignancourt]subway station. There are huge antique market and Free Market for clothes, bag, and shoes etc...which many young people want to visit.



This antique Market is too big to see all ....there are many lane and thousand of antiqe shops all over ....yeah...i have not seen such a huge Antique Market in the UK.






There are also many cafe restaurant in this area!!



No comments:

Post a Comment