Thursday 16 September 2010

Shopping in Paris 10th of Sep 2010

Honey and I arrived in Eurostar station [Gare Du Nord] and went to Hotel by subway straight away.


in the afternoon, we walked to [Alesia station] direction in order to check [Stock] shop one the [Rue D' Alesia]street where is the street for selling Brand-name clothes in cheap price. However, It is disappointed me...I did not find any nice item in the shops. Oh...totally do not need to go there!!
Then, Honey and I went to [Auber]station which are some of famous department shop there...


I bought "Long Chanp Bag" in Galeries Lafayette!! Thank you, Honey!



There is open cafe on the top floor in Galeries Lafayette!! We had a break time there...with nice view!






We had dinner in Italian restaurant around there...but tast was not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment