Wednesday 11 August 2010

The Last day in Lisbon


we checked out the hotel at afternoon and went to Spanish Departmentment store [El Corte Ingles] again in order to buy some spanish ham. We also bought some egg tarte in side of department shop. it is 0.60euro a piece and taste is was good.


We ate lunch in the local small Restaurant cafe which is next to department shop. Gliled Pork and deep fried shurimp with rice. Its tast so so...anyway cheap! The price of each palate is around 6to 8euro only.


Oops...I almost forget to talk about my Shoose! I bought two pair of shoses in the local famous shooe shop which is next door from department shop! Thank You... Honey! Ireally Love these shoses and Love you!

I want to go [Zilian] shose shop again....


We had a great holiday in Lisbon. I have shopped a lot...and Honey have had relax time a lot in the hotel's spa!

And we met many local people who are very kind and gave us really hospitality service. We are very satisflied how they treated us. I Love Portugul and Portuguese.

No comments:

Post a Comment