Wednesday 11 August 2010

Sheraton Hotel Spa (The fourth day in Lisbon)

I and Honey almost spent whole day in the hotel spa and had a relax time!

Hotel guest also need to pay additional fee for using Sheraton spa room and swimming pool.

12.50euro per person. I feel that it is not expensive if you use all facility in spa. There supply some lite food and drink when you are early morning. Tea and water are free and sometimes staff give us some fruit.

For Honey...this time was the most expected and enjoyable time in this holiday!

[El Corte Ingles]
In the evening....We went out for exploring spanish department shop near from the Hotel. I love spanish food! so I was really rexpected to go there and buy some spanish foods for dinner.

[zilian]shose shop
also...I found nice shose shop which made in portugul. nice design and high quality. At that time was end of summer sale....so some of shoses were 70% off! I got a pair of shose for 20 to 30euro.

When I fnished dinner...We enjoyed in the hotel spa untill 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment