Wednesday 11 August 2010

The second day in Lisbon

I have got a information about Free Bus from city center to outlet mall which is called "Free Port" and the lagest outlet mall in europe.
The bus leave at 10am from Praca Marques de Pombal bus station. this station is stop city sight seen bus as well.








Free bus is double deck bus and drive on the main street in the city to along sea side and then accross the bridge to outlet mall.





This rute is quite nice view we could see...especially when we accross the bridge! outstading! around 45min.






I wanted to go to Zara and Mango....(because there is nothing very special shop....) About Zara,, it is not real ZARA brand..Products are designed by Zara only!
About Mango,,,it is huge discounted but there are not many clothes in the shop. I bought some anyway...
and I got several of underwear.

We are quiet regret about outlet mall so we go back to city at 1pm bus. anyway it worth to take Free bus for sight seen.
After we came back from outlet mall....we took a break time in the hotel and went out to shopping mall in Oriente area by Metro.
Finally, I got two of Zara dress! Thank you Honey!
There is big supermarket underground of the mall. I bought many type of canded contained Fish! I love local supermarket!
We ate Grilled chicken in the food court in the mall. It was unexpected delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment