Friday 4 December 2009

Start from Hurley Street Boston in the US January. 2007

Our American life for my Honey's study started from Hurley Street in Boston. Apartment was very old and looks very poor but it was our sweet home and full of happines and hope.

life was ver hard indeed...most of our furnutures and equipment for basic life were second hand items. Even there was not watshing macine in the apertment so we carried shopping trolley with wash clothes to laundromat evey time....oh...I remenber it was very difficult to carry it in the snow!

Some day I saw a mice in the room it was horrible. I sliped and fell down because I was scaried! I had been tried to decorate room nicer and something special, I think that I have leard a lot how to decorate room throug the local TV show!
Finally I have got nice reputation of decoration skill in our friends!
Anyway....Eveything became a good memory and experience to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment