Monday 4 January 2010

Hight Tea in the Swiss Hotel

One the New Year Eve, Honey and me enjoyed having Afternoon Tea in the Swiss Hotel.Even though it was not the gorgeous tea room which we were looking for it was a quiet and good tea room in order to have relax tea time. Tea room has wide space and there is comfortable sofa for each table.

There are many types of flavor tea we are allow to choose from. I am a person who love drinking tea so in this point I was quite satisfied about it.One more thing is Scone.It was crispy surface of scone and soft inside. I like the texture of texture of its scone. However, Other cakes and sandwiches for hight tea did not give me any surprise and the test and looks were very normal.

Swiss Hotel is located in next to Temple station also right in front of Therms River.
We got offer price £16 but normally Hight tea was £21 a per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment