Monday 4 January 2010

My Recomendation Rstaurant in London ★★

"TAS Restaurant" ★★
Turkish style Restaurant. I have been to TAS on Bloomesbury Street which is next to British Museum. The restaurant is decorated quite nice and also there are a few table outside of restaurant It would be nice to have lunch time in summer. The restaurant supply home made Turkish bread which baking by its big oven also serve Turkish dipping sauce...for bread and dipping for main meal. I love that! Price is vey reasnonable. Lunch set is below 10 pound per per person.
I have ordered Lamb as main course it is delicious!

"Zizzi" ★★
This is very popular chain restaurant in London. I think that it is quite acceptable relatively with price and atmospher and taste. I love eating "Parmaham and cheese with bread set" from starter...also I would prefer its pasta than pizza. I have been to zizze several times but The restaurant close to Paddington Station is the best stmospher. its have outside table with candle right that is also in fromt of Canal.

"Le PONT de La TOUR" ★★
It has a great view of Tower Bridge from restaurant. There are table outside with warm stove in the winter so I do not worry to get cold! We totall had romantic dinner here... The problem is ...taste of meal. I feel that it is not very good. Th food is simple mad so....I think that the price just worth for romatic view.

No comments:

Post a Comment