Tuesday 13 October 2009

Backingham Palace Changing The Guard

26 of September 2009
I visited Backingham Place to see the Changing the Guard with my Honey. We saw it exactly one year ago,,,when we stayed in london for one month for my Honey's work.

I remenber that there were a lot of people watching the it ceremony; moreover, there were many many guards wearing diferent type of traditional uniform and marching to Palace.I felt that this was one of the a great"Show" and I felt that why England can attract people through the celemony.
a year later......Whole world is facing financial Cricis and struggling.
I feel that the celemony of the chaging the guard has been reflected by credit cranch of the UK. I felt that the celemony might have beed reduced it size of parade in order to cut expensive. It was very sad that I couldn't get the same kind of feeling from visiting changing the guard celemony in this time....
Anyway....I recomend everyoney to see the celemony of changing the guard onece in your life!

The celemony time is depends on season. check it website out before you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment